Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Your tax dollars at work…


Our good friends at VA sent me another nice form letter on New Years Eve day.  This one is extra special and has nothing to do with a claim or appeal of any kind.  The good folks at VA wanted me to know they’ll be sending an official survey opportunity my way in the days ahead.  For what, you and I both wondered?  Care I have already received from VA.  However, they don’t want any negative feedback about that care.  If I have something specific about the care I have already received, I should follow established Patient Advocate procedures to address that issue.  They want no real substance then, just happy thoughts.  So let’s all put our happy hats on for this exciting survey opportunity!  I know I can't wait for the excitement...

No comments:

Post a Comment