Monday, January 14, 2013

New ground to cover.

My wife recently returned from a trip to visit her mother in Arizona.  While she was gone I had to fend for myself for the first time in years.  I was amazed at how dependent I had become.  She does so much for me, more than I have any reason to expect.  Since her return I have tried to be more self reliant (it's slow going) and give my wife back more of her freedom.  So much so that she is now looking for work rather than staying home to babysit me.  This is new and potentially dangerous ground for me.  I'm looking forward to it.
What will I do with all this free time?  I don't expect to blog a whole lot more than I do now, but I'm not sure what else I will end up doing.  Getting some of those projects I've put off done for starters.  I'm sure there will be plenty for me to do.  I just haven't figured out where to start.  I also don't know when my wife will get called up to work, so I have that hurdle to overcome yet.  Just one more road to cross, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment