Thursday, January 10, 2013

Too much?

It is hard for me to keep posting here day after day.  I think its a great tool for my personal therapy, but it's also a growing burden to think of new and interesting things to write about.  The best I can muddle through with are stream of consciousness kind of rambles like this.  With an occasional rant or story to tell about VA and how difficult the claims and appeals process is.
I also worry about saying too much in these very personal posts.  For example, I haven't posted at all about my son's mother recently threatening to take full custody of him and move several states away.  That wound is too raw and painful still.  When the weather turns and I have a better grip on my feelings and thoughts I'm sure I'll wax prolific about the hate and discontent in my heart.
Until then enjoy my older posts and I'll keep struggling on with what I've got to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment