Sunday, January 6, 2013

Insomnia

I don't sleep well most nights.  Now for example.  I went to bed around 9PM and slept till 3:30AM or so.  It affects me during the day too of course.  Sleeping in late or taking a nap during the day.  I take medication to sleep better and wear a breathing machine to bed to help me sleep better, but I wake up and can't get back to sleep.  The medicine and machine just don't cut it for me most nights.  Its just one more thing that aggravates my other conditions.  Insomnia is part of a vicious cycle that leaves me frustrated and irritable every day.
That's one reason I decided to start this blog, I can always open this up at odd hours and vent about what is bothering me.  It's kind of a therapy tool in that sense.  I do feel better about how I express myself after writing here, and have my feelings more sorted out to boot.  I hope to find a more substantial topic to write about of course, but I give what I get sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment