Sunday, February 24, 2013

The right hand does not know what the left is doing...

I'm in the final stage of my appeal finally, after almost three years.  I could get a decision this week.  On Saturday I got yet another form letter from VA apologizing for the delay in reaching a decision.  This one comes from someone entitled the, "Veterans Service Center Manager".  I don't know who that is or what their position means.  I do know that it doesn't seem like anyone at VA knows what anyone else is doing.  This letter is virtually identical to the one I got a month or so ago.
I just want this to be over and hope that the VA finds in my favor (of course).  The waiting is the hardest part.  My wife and I have been waiting this long; so I'm sure we can hold on a little longer.  Though an answer tomorrow would be incredible!  In the meantime we'll just keep holding on until I hear one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment